Membership Benefits & How to Join
The NSW Standardbred Owners Association (NSWSOA) plays an important role in the formulation of all policy matters related to harness racing in New South Wales & Australia and represents the interests of its' members directly to Harness Racing NSW.
* Enables owners to have some influence on the direction of the industry particularly in relation to horse ownership.
* Entitles members to vote at the annual AGM and/or become member of the executive.
* Members are eligible for the "Member's Bonus Race Series": $1,000 at participating clubs selected race meetings (see conditions for full details).
* Members are eligible for prize draws (Stallion Service, Accommodation and Dinner packages etc.)
* Entry and dinner for Member at the Annual NSWSOA Awards Night.
* Free entry to all Bathurst Meetings over the Gold Crown Carnival (membership card must be presented)
* Special discounts on stallions located at several NSW Studs.
* Information Centre for owners or potential owners.
The committee of the NSWSOA is in constant negotiations with race clubs and industry providers to increase the benefits available to members of the Association. (You don't have to be a current owner to be a Member).
Annual Membership Fee: $55.00
1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020
For all payment options, Fill out the Online Membership Form below, then make payment via one of the options below. Your Membership will not be validated until both the Form and Payment are received.
You will receive an email acknowledgement once your Form and Payment are received and a Membership Card in the Post.
1. Pay by PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal)
Fill out the Online Form below then click on the PayPal "Buy Now" button to make payment (a processing fee of $2.00 will be added to the Membership Fee).
2. Pay by Direct Deposit
Fill out the Form below then make your payment from your own Bank to our Bank (details below):
Account Name: NSW Standardbred Owners Association
Bank: ANZ Castle Hill
BSB: 012 373
Account No: 2814 354 21
3. Pay by Cheque
Download the Membership Form (link below), fill out the Form and post together with Cheque to:
NSW Standardbred Owners Association
P O Box 122
WINSTON HILLS NSW 2153
For all Payment options, please fill out the Online Form below.