Membership Benefits & How to Join
The NSW Standardbred Owners Association (NSWSOA) plays an important role in the formulation of all policy matters related to harness racing in New South Wales & Australia and represents the interests of its' members directly to Harness Racing NSW.
* Enables owners to have some influence on the direction of the industry particularly in relation to horse ownership.
* Entitles members to vote at the annual AGM and/or become member of the executive.
* Members are eligible for the "MEMBERS BONUS RACE SERIES", this season proudly sponsored by Australian Pacing Gold, on selected race meetings (see conditions for full details).
* Members are eligible for prize draws (Stallion Service, Accommodation and Dinner packages etc.)
* Entry and dinner for Member at the Annual NSWSOA Awards Night.
* Special discounts on stallions located at several NSW Studs.
* 10% discount on all food and beverages, seven days a week at Club Paceway, Penrith (membership card must be presented)
* Information Centre for owners or potential owners.
The committee of the NSWSOA is in constant negotiations with race clubs and industry providers to increase the benefits available to members of the Association. (You don't have to be a current owner to be a Member).
Annual Membership Fee: $55.00
1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022
1. Pay by Direct Deposit
Fill out the online form below and then make your payment from your own Bank to our Bank (details below):
Account Name: NSW Standardbred Owners Association
Bank: ANZ Castle Hill
BSB: 012 373
Account No: 2814 354 21
3. Pay by Cheque
Download the Form (link above), fill out the Form and post together with Cheque to:
NSW Standardbred Owners Association
P O Box 7
OURIMBAH NSW 2258
(If you are paying via this method, there is no need to fill out the Online Form),
Please note, payment via PayPal will attract a $2.00 administration fee ($57.00 will be deducted from your account) - click on the "Add to Cart" button to process your payment.